United World Wrestling (UWW) Afficiation
United World Wrestling acts in favour of the practice of Wrestling, in the spirit of its traditions and in accordance with the requirements of the Olympic Charter.
* Its aims are, in particular:
* To encourage the development of all Wrestling styles and to promote the Sport in all countries of the world;
* To provide support and technical assistance to all countries;
* To contribute to the development of friendly relationships between the wrestlers and between the National Federations;
* To establish and disseminate the international rules for the different Wrestling styles and exercise control over Wrestling throughout the affiliated National Federations (Affiliated Members) and Associated Members;
* To supervise the application of Wrestling rules and regulations at Olympic Games, World Championships, World Cups, Continental competitions and all international events which are held under the control of the Federation;
* To designate, select, train and control international referees, coaches and managers;
* To represent the sport of Wrestling and to protect its interests within the Olympic Movement, in particular at the International Olympic Committee and other relevant sports associations or organizations;
* To fight against any kind of political, racial, religious, gender-based and sexual orientation discrimination.
* To protect the integrity of the sport and promote fair play.
* To take any necessary measures to protect Athletes from any form of abuse and harassment.
* To promote sustainability and the protection of the environment.